The Auction is coming! The auction is coming!

11:32 PM

Its that (completely random) time of the year again!!!  Granite and Marble tile auction!! THIS WEEKEND!

If you are familiar with our blog, this is where we purchased our travertine for our sunroom...
 And our laundry room...
 Eventually, we are going to be putting the same tile in the kitchen and the bathrooms (we bought 450+ sq ft of it so we have MORE than enough), but needless to say Chris and I LOVE this auction! 
we scored our travertine tiles for 50% cheaper than the lowest Home Depot price
We are also looking to score our kitchen back-splash and (possibly) counter-tops sometime in the near future (if not this auction, maybe the next one) but its always fun to go around and browse to see what they have (each time has the possibility of being different)!
If anyone is interested, here is all the info you need:
Preview days:
Saturday August 25th: 9:00a - 4:00pm
Sunday August 26th: 8:00am - 1:00pm
AUCTION:
Sunday August 26th: 1:00p

 1624 Diplomat Drive
Carrollton, TX 75006
(just follow the signs... there should be a LOT out on the streets when you get close... I think they are yellow)

Chris and I will probably go and browse on Saturday just to check it out.  I'll take some pictures and post on Monday some of our favorites.

We'd love to see you guys out there! Don't be afraid to say hello!
-Samm


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. THANK YOU!! Keep us updated. My husband and I are in the process of moving back to Texas after 2 years in Maryland and I keep getting more and more excited about the move. Being closer to the auction is icing on the cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come I have never heard of this? I really do live under a rock! I also need a new backsplash soon, maybe next auction I will be there! Thanks for the FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OoooohhhhH! I live in the hill country (just down the road a piece, lol), and want to put a tile backspash in my kitchen (as well as butcher block counter tops, and paint my cabinets, and new appliances, and ... well the 'wants' never really end, lol). I can't make it this weekend, but I hope you let us know about the next one! Love, love, love your blog :-)

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never have even thought about going to a tile auction, but what fun! I hope you guys are able to score something awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE auctions! I would so get in trouble at this kind of one though! lol!
    New Follower from Texas Bloggers...YAY!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart happy... and I read every ONE of them... thank you so much for taking time to make my day!

Like us on Facebook

Little House in the Big D

Flickr Images