Leibster Blog

4:44 PM

Hey all!

So apparently some people out there in the blog-o-sphere who seem to like what Im doing since I have been awarded the Leibster Award!!

For everyone who doesnt know, the Leibster Award is an Academy Award for Blogging "up and coming" award.  Basically saying, "Hey, I think you're cool, I like what you're doing, I want to see more, oh, and by the way, here's a fun little picture to put on your blog. Love, A Random Stranger"

My Random Stranger is Sarah from Home, Sweet...
She saw my Stenciled Desk that I had linked up to a party and apparently liked what she saw!  Her blog is pretty awesome too.  Her latest post is about a garage sale, which pretty much means we are already best blog friends... easiest way to my heart is through buying other people unwanted stuff... sigh...

But back to the award, basically the rules for this awesome hunk-of-blog-bling are pretty simple:
Since I have been selected, I now have to:
1. Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to pass this award on to.  They must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show a big thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.  List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites.

So here it goes:

1. Erin at Chronic Christian Crafter
 - This chick made a script lampshade that is just too stinkin' cute. Plus, I love her words of encouragement found around her site... very helpful when you've just burned yourself with the glue-gun for the 18th time and are close to tears because apparently God didnt bless you with the skill to fold four corners that look the same... not that that's ever happened to me... ... ... ...
2. Amy at Home Happy Home
- Amy has the dedication and persistence of a saint.  She made this ADORABLE pallet art and even added little birdies on it to add to the chic-ness. Super cute.
 3. Amanda at Keeping Up With The Joneses
- Both Amanda and myself marvel over forgotten treasures and relish fixing them up.  Recently, she found this awesome looking coffee/storage table and with a little elbow grease, made it into the Black Beauty you see here.  The girl has a gift....
 4. Barb at Turtles and Tails
- Not gunna lie, I have an obsession with Burlap. I've even admitted I need to go to burlap rehab.  So even when I SEE something that LOOKS like burlap, I instantly fall in love with it. Much like Barb did here with wrapping this burlap-looking twine around a chair.  So rustic and cottage-chic. Much love Barb, much love...
5. Jen at At Home in the Northwest
- When Im not crafting, working, fixing up a project, or watching Breaking Bad with Chris, I like to go outside and talk to my plants. Why? Because I like to garden (and apparently flowers can hear you so I have to remind them often NOT to die).  Jen has a green thumb if I've ever seen one.  Her flower selections are awesome and make me wish I lived in a bit greener climate.  Also, she planted Primroses and anytime I can reference Hunger Games I TOTALLY will... (I'm keeping my eyes open for a Katniss post)

 So there you have it!!  If it were possible, I would totally invite all these ladies over for a glass couple glasses of wine and chat about the our new world of blogging, but passing on the Leibster Award will have to do.

I hope you have time to check out their sites and pass some lovin' around!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hooray, some new blogs to follow! I think you are pretty fab too. Congrats on your feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thank you!! Its so much fun finding new blog friends!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for featuring me! I would love to have more than 19 followers one day. :) Your blog is fabulous and I'll definitely pay it forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl!!! How exciting for you. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart happy... and I read every ONE of them... thank you so much for taking time to make my day!

Like us on Facebook

Little House in the Big D

Flickr Images