Office update: frames and chevrons

9:30 AM

In my office, I stare at this everyday while working...

 Don't get me wrong, I love my mirror and all my random frames, but staring at the "nothingness" in the frames was driving me up the wall (pun intended :-)

So, after some random Google searching of "chevron" I printed out some patterns that caught my eye and filled in the frames.
 Its random, funky, eye-catching and a lot better looking than staring at empty frames.

Here is a closer up look at the left side...
 Annnndddd here's the right side...
 Yes, my name is Samm and I am obsessed with chevron prints.
 So here's my new view... a bit more interesting.  Especially since now I have my pretty new console and bright colors of the prints.
What do you guys think?  I'm thinking over time I will eventually add actual pictures, but for right now I kinda like the uniformed randomness of it all.  So I guess its going to stay until I get unlazy again.... HA!
-Samm

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Comments make my heart happy... and I read every ONE of them... thank you so much for taking time to make my day!

Like us on Facebook

Little House in the Big D

Flickr Images