Week 24... 6 months along

12:41 PM

So... this is how 6 months of pregnancy feels.... honestly, not too shabby.

For some reason, I figured I would look and feel a bit like a beached whale or seem as though I'm smuggling beach balls out of WalMart, but I'm actually feeling pretty good!

Besides the occasional 1am "I-must-eat-or-I-will-die-of-stravation" accompanied with kicking, punching, and what I assume is headbutting from little baby Y, all is good in the hood.

Chris and I start birthing classes soon (we are doing the Bradley method since I'll be having this baby all-naturale) and I'm really excited to get started!  Has anyone done Bradley before? I would love to hear your experiences or what YOU tired that helped with birth/labor.

Without further adu, here's my week 24 pic along with all the others back to week 12!

 
 Any other pregnant/future mama's out there?

Oh, I also have to give a shout-out to my friend Sally who recently welcomed her son, Duke Reily, into the world!!  Everyone is happy, healthy, and ADORABLE! Sally is such an awesome inspiration to know there is a light at the end of the pregnancy tunnel!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oh my gracious - the hungry thing? Yep. And the chocolate milkshakes from McDonalds at 10 p.m.? Yep, that too. We're due in just a couple of weeks -- is it weird that the first thing I think I'll demand is a nice cold Miller Lite? Strange? No? I hope not.

    Good news on the baby bump front -- I'm super tall, too. I looked like I'd eaten one too many burritos until about month eight. And just the other day, The Huz and I went on our hospital tour and I wore regular jeans. Shock! I was expecting to look like Octo-mom by now.

    You look great and I'm desperately trying not to be jealous of your latest Craigslist find. What is up with the Craigslisters in my area? No bueno.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had my favorite beer tucked away in my birthing bag! So that's not weird at all!

      Delete
  2. My husband and I just found out a few weeks ago that we are expecting our first! I've really enjoyed reading your blog prior to baby and especially since your announcement. I'm NOT opting for the natural route, but you go girl! Unfortunately, I'm not super tall (5'7) or as thin as you to begin with, but I hope to look as good as you at 6 months. I just won't hold my breath!

    I just bought a dresser on CL and am hoping to rope the husband into staining and painting it this weekend! Wish me luck!

    Keep being amazing!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart happy... and I read every ONE of them... thank you so much for taking time to make my day!

Like us on Facebook

Little House in the Big D

Flickr Images