Behind every pregnant woman...

3:08 PM

Behind every weird, uncooperative, awkward pregnant lady, is the man she loves rolling his eyes... 

Outtakes from last week (wk 18)
In my defense, I was using him to try and fix the photo lighting issues (which are still a work in progress)... I have no excuse for my picture other than it was taking a long time and even at my skinnest, I know how to push out my stomach like redneck at a BBQ... 

WE FIND OUT IF ITS A BOY OR A GIRL IN EXACTLY ONE WEEK!!! I still have my gut-guess, but it will be fun to know for sure.

I did pick up a VERY cool project at a garage sale this past weekend and should start working on it soon... I cant wait to share!!
-Samm

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Comments make my heart happy... and I read every ONE of them... thank you so much for taking time to make my day!

Like us on Facebook

Little House in the Big D

Flickr Images