10 months... and 15 days late

4:19 PM

Oops... I almost forgot about B's photo moment for his double-digit birthday month!

This kid is seriously becoming the best little human being to ever walk the planet (not that I'm bias).  He is so fun and his huge belly laughs get me every time.  You can tell he is beginning to understand more and takes instruction like a champ (except when he looks right at you when you tell him not to put a sharpie marker in his mouth and he chooses to ignore you).

I dont know how its possible, but I love him more and more every month.  I can't believe his year b-day is around the corner.  Heaven forbid he starts to walk soon.  No, just no.  My heart can't take it.

Anyway, here's 10 months of my squiggly bottom little man!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. OMGosh ! Is it possible he is more adorable every month? He is precious and I love when you post his pictures. His eyes are gorgeous!! I can also just feel your love of him thru cyber space . He is such a happy little guy. Thank you for sharing him with us. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. AbSOlutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, totally adorable! Enjoy every moment ~ the time flies by. I'm a new follower and so happy to have found your blog! I'm not far from you either...Euless, in the mid-cities. I look forward to getting to know you. Stop by and say hi sometime!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then keep your hands in front of pinch get fingerprints, Cheap Ugg Boots Uk threw a fit.Among eight Kids Ugg Boots Sale Cheap Uggs Online light blue sky in Cheap Ugg Boots Online a strange shade of palm rotation speed way up, continue to move closer.

    At Classic Ugg Boots Sale the Classic Ugg Boots Sale Kids Ugg Boots Sale moment no one is optimistic, feel it before then Cheap Uggs Sale but nothing Cheap Ugg Boots Sale sensational. Is there anything this kid cards accomplished.Eyes slightly narrowed, hearts illegal channels.

    Ring on Cheap Uggs Uk top. Bailey Button Ugg Boots Sale After a phrase, is covered by the right moment pale blue spiritual power. Bang bang. Eight Palms Bailey Button Ugg Boots Sale consecutive prints, you see eight light blue shade of palm instantly sell out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pas étonnant Chaussures Nike nike free run pas cher running factory store soudainement perdu ma capacité, parce que je ne l'ai pas pratiqué amour ah. Le vieil homme Chaussures Nike running factory store Chaussures Nike running factory store maintenir votre vie exaspérante. pas cher hocha la tête et dit que cela était, Chaussures Nike running factory store secoua la tête et dit que les http://www.salieri.fr pratiquants à travers l'exploration continue, et enfin frappé un mental.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart happy... and I read every ONE of them... thank you so much for taking time to make my day!

Like us on Facebook

Little House in the Big D

Flickr Images