I have a 9 month old... haha jk, no, really...

1:10 PM

Seriously? Wasn't I JUST pregnant?! How could this little chunk be 9 months already?





Yea, he already crawling (putting EVERYTHING in his mouth), pulling up, letting go and standing by himself, and walking when he holds our fingers.... HE'S 9 MONTHS OLD!!! .... please don't judge me as I knock him over to keep him from walking.

Anyway, I know I haven't updated his month-by-month's in a while so here ya go Internet.... watch my child age in front of your eyes...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Brooks Bailey, I love ya... now please get the fireplace poker out of your mouth...

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. He's truly precious!! That first picture is just priceless. He could be a Gerber baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is simply ADORABLE!!!! Gorgeous little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for your family! He is so adorable. yes he could be a Gerber baby easy. I love your blog and you are a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Eli is 7 and a half months old and it has been such a treat getting a preview of what is right around the corner for us. Brooks is GORGEOUS. Like officially the second cutest baby I have ever seen. of course I am partial to my boy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some faint smile humble road. Asics Running Shoes Sale you want me to use red cloud of fire, you do not qualify. Strong words, but they are arrogant but its capital.

    Some mean, you did it Cheap Asics Womens Running Shoes took me a trick, yes. Looked pale a word, his intervention is a change of heart. Five years ago he was not able Asics Running Shoes Sale to build the base Cheap Asics Womens Running Shoes of a move qi Dzogchen spike Asics Trainers Sale challenger, this time it has built the base layer, which is just one of nine chi kid, even fighting for so long to give The undefeated, he certainly surprised.

    Of brothers fairy Asics Gel Cumulus Sale really invincible, brother admire, is not to put your red cloud Asics Trainers Sale of fire that called out, let the younger Cheap Asics Running Shoes rose up knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart happy... and I read every ONE of them... thank you so much for taking time to make my day!

Like us on Facebook

Little House in the Big D

Flickr Images