"Duck Egg" Desk

10:13 AM

Wow... talk about being gone for a while... sorry about that y'all... did you know how busy an 8/9 month old can keep you? Its insane! Lol,.. but I love him so its ok.

Finally, after months (and MONTHS) of not having the time or pieces to rehab, I finally found two GREAT projects I had a chance to work on over the weekend and I'm proud to share one of them with you!

I bought this cute little desk for $25 from a SMU sorority house that was moving and selling all their furniture.
It was definitely dated, but for $25 I thought it would be cute repainted.

Enter Annie Sloan Chalk paint in "Duck Egg" and trim in "Pure White".
 I kept the original drawer pulls but gave them a quick shot of silver spray paint.
 The inner drawer even came with a cute little movable divider.
 Even the back is pretty cute!
So there you have it! Cute, huh?
Even though I LUV it, I ended up selling it since it's a bit too large for our house, but still needed a good home. (Made a nice little profit too :-)

What do you guys think of it?

Oh, and when I posted it, I also had a lot of renewed interest in that cool globe I made... here's the link to that "how to": Globe Art

Thanks!  Can't wait to show you my next one!
-Samm

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Uggs Bailey Sale Draak schildpad schild over Lanmang oogverblindende, vurige zwaard van vlam Kacha. Kortstondig contact, kwam ze op een draak schildpad schild gebroken stem, en vervolgens naar Uggs Bailey Sale rode spin-achtige scheurtip zwaard stab uitbreiden tot draak schildpad schild knal op zijn plaats. Uggs Heren Bestellen Uggs Bailey Sale Maar het ene moment, de beste geest draak schildpad schild wordt plotseling chippen Poof.

    Uggs Bailey Sale Nog niet Uggs Bailey Sale te bestellen. Vage woorden, het negeren van goud zwaard uit zeven instrumenten die worden gebruikt, een enkele vinger punt boven de brandende dagen Red Mountain knipperen Uggs Bailey Sale meteen. Tegelijkertijd steun van de defensieve vuur rode doorschijnende masker, naar zijn mening een paar junk instrumenten, is er geen mogelijke verdediging om hun maskers .

    open te breken. Vlammend Ugg Bailey Button Goedkope Bestellen Zwaard momentum met weergaloze momenten depressief. Bang. Uggs Bailey Sale Zwaard en schild rode draak schildpad plotseling in botsing kwam met een enorme kracht van instant shock spread.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart happy... and I read every ONE of them... thank you so much for taking time to make my day!

Like us on Facebook

Little House in the Big D

Flickr Images