Week 36... or is it?

6:26 PM

So here we are... week 36 out of 40... that's nine months, for those of you not familiar with "pregnancy week talk lingo" (or maybe just dont have a calculator)...

Everything has been going really well and I feel GREAT, but my midwives are concerned that my little guy is growing a little small.  Honestly, this entire time I have been "small" on the charts and a tick or two behind where I should be, so no one is worried per se,  but we "may" have to adjust my due date back a week.

According to my last ultrasound, he is still a "he" (we got a really close up view of "it" to which Chris replied "That's my boy!"... I guess its good to know he'll be popular? lol), he's head down (yay!) and organs and jazz are looking good!

We should know more in a week, but for right now they are keeping the due date as-is (Sept 16th) and just keeping a close eye on me/him.  As always, prayers and good thoughts are always appreciated!

So for now, here is my week 36... unless its week 34.5/35... but who knows... ... ... (my kid isnt even here yet and he's already causing Chris and I anxiety... thanks dude)

 
  P.S- Im working on finishing my post about the new entertainment unit... it looks freakin AMAZING!! (seriously, I feel like I stare more at it than the TV)... hopefully should have it up and ready for y'all tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It is appropriate time to make a few plans for
    the longer term and it's time to be happy. I have read this submit and
    if I may I want to recommend you some interesting things or tips.
    Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read even more things approximately it!


    Look into my web page ... Muscle building workouts For men (www.Robertgapfrost.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheap oakley sunglasses, http://www.cheapoakley.us.org/

    cheap oakley , http://www.cheapoakleysunglasses.ar.com/

    cheap oakley sunglasses, http://www.cheap-oakleysunglasses.in.net/

    cheap ray ban, http://www.cheaprayban.com.co/

    ReplyDelete
  3. assks سلام fjfj trdty google

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart happy... and I read every ONE of them... thank you so much for taking time to make my day!

Like us on Facebook

Little House in the Big D

Flickr Images