We have a Facebook page!

9:39 AM

Whoo-hoo! Little House in the Big D has finally joined 2012 Facebook!

Since I normally post a lot of my updates, pictures, and ideas via my personal Facebook, I figured this way EVERYONE can join in the fun! Here's the direct link to our new page: Little House in the Big D

I also have an Instagram account if any of you would like to follow me on that as well (I ALWAYS take picture of things that I think are cool or inspire me around Dallas/wherever-I-am-at-the-time)
If you followed: LittleHouseintheBigD you would already know what this picture is about... just sayin'
 I would love for you guys to follow me! If you have a Facebook or and Instagram account, I would love to join you as well! Just leave a comment below with your page/account name and I'll be cyber-stalking you faster than a creepy ex-girlfriend...

See ya soon!
-Samm

P.S- Tomorrow I'm featuring an AWESOME garage sale find that Im using to give our kitchen the feeling of a little more space... or at least I think so...

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Congrats on getting a facebook page! I am completely addicted to instagram to :) I've just followed you (tamsyn_riley).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ended up are definitely the occasions when timepieces were definitely merely a equipment, a utility, to have panerai replica sale track of point in time. Present-day see providers accommodate rising body system of men and women what person trust very much by just your pieces as the rather crucial way device which is a look within their own personal temperament. In the present day, watchmakers require most of the consideration make sure that these items these formulate provide the crucial volume of sophistication that could be important. The creates individuals within the class of comfort pieces. There are specific rolex replica sale alright comfort see providers together with most notably, Old Patek Philippe secures a good outstanding space. Any Swiss see processing provider was initially begun with regards to the year or so 1839 seeing that anytime this has been a key player during delivering comfort pieces utilizing terrific structure together with superior. Any type matters among the many very best competing firms during the comfort see promote globally together with mainly among the many many other well-regarded Swiss comfort breitling replica see earning types. Built first, by way of the several Improve immigrants, Antoni Patek together with Francois Czapek, the two of them would definitely be a entrepreneur in addition to a watchmaker respectively, the provider has already established a publish for shifts during possession together with dating partners. There is yet use a obligation that will delivering the best specimens for pieces globally.




    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart happy... and I read every ONE of them... thank you so much for taking time to make my day!

Like us on Facebook

Little House in the Big D

Flickr Images