Plan of attack

1:50 PM

"ummm hello??"


Yea sorry I didn't mean to drop the bomb of "Hey we're knocking down our house and building new. Don't worry, I'll document everything" and then just disappear for a couple weeks.  

I had honestly planned on posting our architect's design and floor lay out so everyone could get a better idea of what we having planned for going where. But, true to form, everything is taking JUST a bit longer than planned and we're waiting on the final FINAL lay out of the house from the architect so I won't have to keep changing what I'm showing you.  We've gone through SEVERAL revisions that I have on my phone and when I bust it out to show people, I end up explaining half the time that "none of this is going to look like this anymore". ... 

To which people respond "Ok, then why are you showing me?"...
Exactly.

So, I should have that soon.

For right now though, I can kinda give you a rundown of everything I will be discussing in the coming months.

- how we plan to find a place to live while our new place is being built.
- our thoughts on packing and moving
- how we're going to juggle all this with three kids 4 and under.
- Hard choices and comprises
- Where we plan on spending the big bucks
- Design choices for each room (I can't wait to talk about the kids' rooms)... (and the laundry room... hold on to your hats)
- sacrifices for building vs moving
- inspiration
- greatest fears/looking forward to the best
- staying alive and living to 2019

That last one is really our main goal.

So, please bare with me as I try to get everything sorted out and hopefully don't change things a million more times to confuse y'all.
Anything you guys specifically want to hear about? Honestly, Im an open book so ask away!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Comments make my heart happy... and I read every ONE of them... thank you so much for taking time to make my day!

Like us on Facebook

Little House in the Big D

Flickr Images