Ugh... so far behind!

3:17 PM

Guys, ugh Im the worst!  I was doing so good keeping y'all updated and then life got crazy for a couple weeks and you fell to the wayside.  Sorry about that!

My oldest little dude turned three and with my parents in town, little everyday details on the condos became lost... here's a picture of Brooks with his gigantic, over-the-top-because-we're-like-that yard balloon.

After that, we shared the little secret on my Instagram account (LittleHouseintheBigD) that we have in fact bought condo flip #4!
I plan on posting more about #4 tomorrow with a complete "before" walk through video and pictures.  Get excited.

After that, Chris surprised me for an early anniversary trip up to Seattle to enjoy the cooler weather and watch our Texas Rangers play.
A buddy of mine that I used to work with at EPSN now works for the Mariners and got us on the field for Rangers batting practice.  In this picture, you can see me holding Chris up since he near fainting the entire time out of sheer excitement.
Happy fan with a ball from the bullpen!
We JUST got back a few days ago and really had to hit the ground running.  There is a LOT going on with #3 and I can't wait to fill you in... including new (dirty) floor and dry wall that's up!
More to come tomorrow!  See ya then!

SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Comments make my heart happy... and I read every ONE of them... thank you so much for taking time to make my day!

Like us on Facebook

Little House in the Big D

Flickr Images