My husband turned my car into a unicorn...

12:30 PM

Quick post, but I HAD to show you guys this...

In addition to finishing up the kitchen, we are also working on the guest room (since we had to blow out part of a wall for our new, awesomely-amazing built-in for the fridge and pantry).  That being said, the room was in desperate need of new paint, baseboards, and crown molding... easy enough, right?

Chris went to Seconds and Surplus (in Richardson for those of you DFW people) for some baseboards and molding and then proceeded to send me THIS picture right before he headed home.

"They only come in 16ft strips" - Chris
My car, the unicorn.

My husband, the DIY car-driving dare devil.... for all those curious, yes, he did drive 10+ miles down a major freeway to get this home...

Illegal? Not sure. Amusing? Absolutely... never a dull day around here....

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Comments make my heart happy... and I read every ONE of them... thank you so much for taking time to make my day!

Like us on Facebook

Little House in the Big D

Flickr Images