You ask, I answer: Garage/Estate Sales!!!

2:46 PM

Hey all,

Just thought I would pop in real quick to tickle your brain about something...

Although I have been absent for most of July (again, SUPER sorry) I have still had people write in and contact me asking questions and what not,  mostly related to garage/estate sales.


Not to be braggy, but so far, I have had FANTASTIC success browsing around on my Saturday morning route and found out that some people are curious to know my methods. 
My $70 estate sale find that ended up paying ME! Read about it HERE

Forgotten little $25 table turned unforgettable HERE
Instead of writing back each one individually, I figured I would write a post answering some/all/any questions you may have on the subject of "Garage Saling". 

Im planning on doing a post about my "How to's" for throwing a great selling and popular garage sale as well as "How To" get the most bang for your buck while shopping yard/estate sales, etc and where the best places are to look/start.
If you guys are interested or curious, PLEASE leave me a comment below asking me your questions, or feel free to contact me directly by clicking the button up top.

I should be back soon (or as soon as I can...) answering all your questions!  Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!
Samm

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hi Samm. I am in love with you blog, it has given me such inspiration for my house! My husband and I are huge fans of furnishing our house in thrift items. We have had great luck and lots of fun going to estate sales/auctions in our area but seem to have zero luck with yard sales. I would love to know how you decide an item is worth the price, should we be heading out earlier, is there a time of year you find to be better? Really just like to hear about your experiences and how you plan your days out hunting!! Thanks for keeping me inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece of furniture at an incredible price! Love hitting up yard and estate sales to find these types of deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! This blog post couldn't be written much better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he'll have a great read. Thanks for sharing! Agen Sbobet

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart happy... and I read every ONE of them... thank you so much for taking time to make my day!

Like us on Facebook

Little House in the Big D

Flickr Images