It's been too long...

6:22 PM

Dear GOD has it really been almost two months since I've posted?  Ugh, guys, I'm sorry... that's just unforgivable especially since I have so many fun projects, new ideas, and room updates to share!!

I hope everyone had an AMAZING holiday and Happy New Year!! One of my new year's resolutions was to make blogging more of a priority so look for more posts more often coming soon!

I am editing some pictures now of how Brooks' room finally turned out (how did I never post those?!! It seriously looks amazing and we LOVE IT!) Plus, the last project I did for his room!

Ugh! So much to do!! Can't wait to share!!

Thanks for sticking with me!

- Samm

Oops, I almost forgot! Here's our Christmas card this year... better late than never I guess!! 

 


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. So happy to see you blogging again. I have wondered how things were going with the new baby. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been wondering too. So glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a wonderful surprise to see your blog! :-) So happy that you are back. I really am happy to see pictures of Brooks. He is a beautiful baby! Looking forward to you posts! :-)


    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart happy... and I read every ONE of them... thank you so much for taking time to make my day!

Like us on Facebook

Little House in the Big D

Flickr Images