Yes, we are alive...

8:49 AM

Ok, I'm SOOOO sorry I never got that post up about the new little change that we made in our living room, but last minute packing and a 9 hour flight sent us straight to Europe for our honeymoon two weeks ago today.

Me, being a bad lil blogger, didnt have any posts waiting in the wings for you guys to chow down on while we were gone and for that I UBER appologize.

For those of you that are still out there, wondering if we ever came back from honeymoon, yes, we JUST got back over the weekend and have spent the past 36 hours letting our bodies and brains catch up.

I will have a TON of pictures to share (seriously, it was the most amazing experience of my ENTIRE life), but for now I have to run out the door since it is the Fall Toy Preview show here in Dallas (friendly reminder: I am a toy sales rep and this show really sets the stage for all business in the next year.... It's a sales rep's version of "Hell Week"... .... ... ... even as I type out "sale's rep Hell Week", I know it sounds stupid, but its true...) So, if I am also absent a little this week, please know that I am working my best to making sure that every store has the proper toys and that no one will be throwing punches at ToysRUs this Christmas over this year's "it" toy.

However, here is a little teaser of Chris and I in the beer tents at Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany.


Yes, Chris and I dressed up.... and it was awesome...

More Europe pictures and house redos coming oh-so soon! Thanks so much for your patience!!
-Samm

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hey, I have that mug! LOL. How fun. I can't wait to hear more about your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! I did wonder where you were :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome honeymoon!! Just so you know, you were missed..... Have fun at the Toy Fest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally jealous of your trip!! I went to Europe when I was 17 through school and it was great. I'd love to take my hubby and parents with me some time as none of them have gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will again come to visit your website that’s so awesome and precious that I couldn’t stop myself commenting on this. unbeatable insurance

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart happy... and I read every ONE of them... thank you so much for taking time to make my day!

Like us on Facebook

Little House in the Big D

Flickr Images